Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Jul 11, 2014

This may be my 500th blog post

...and I am using it to do more testing with posting from my iPad.
I want to see if I can do links. So here is the link to Jude Hill's blog 
Spirit Cloth

I have been reading her blog on and off for years, admiring the elegant magic of her work, been inspired by her asking 'what if...?'

This is one of the first things I made as I began Spirit Cloth 101:



The purple is fabric from a favorite pair of pants that wore until the cloth was soft, soft, soft and the seam gave way. This was years ago. I am glad I saved the fabric and am now using it. The patches are small pieces of one of the eco-dyed fabrics I made with Sophia.

So far, I am happy with this test. Will have to see how it posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home