Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Dec 26, 2014

Gift for my husband

It's gotten awfully hard to find gifts for my husband. Four days before Christmas I decided to make something for him.

I opened a not-very-focused photo of him playing saxophone:


played with it in Photoshop


printed it, along with some circles cut and pasted from the image, on cotton with my inkjet printer.

Then I cut everything out, arranged and arranged and arranged, took a photo of my final arrangement, then set to work stitching. 

For four days, I stitched right under his unsuspecting nose. 

I'm so happy with how this came out. And very happy to say he is delighted with it, too. 
It felt quite good to give him something full of my time, my heart and my love.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home